We have completed over 1,500 jobs in the Flathead Valley, and are renowned for our attention to detail. Our experience and training is what sets us apart from other restoration companies in the Flathead.
When a fire breaks out in a home, it leaves a path of destruction that is outright devastating. You will have a certain degree of water and smoke damage, and it can be challenging to rid yourself of the aftereffects of this tragic event.
The first 24 to 48 hours after water damage occurs are vital, according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). This is the stage in which rapid response should occur to prevent mold from forming.
Investigating hidden mold problems can be difficult and requires caution when disturbing potential sites of mold growth. You may suspect hidden mold, but you cannot see the source. Mold may be hidden in places such as the back side of dry wall, wallpaper, the top side of ceiling tiles, the underside of carpets, etc. If there is mold growth in your home, you must clean up the mold and fix the water problem.
Biocides are substances that can destroy living organisms. The use of a chemical or biocide that kills organisms such as mold (chlorine bleach, for example) is not recommended as a routine practice during mold cleanup. To read more about this click here http://www.epa.gov/mold/hiddenmold.html
Regardless of the problem, fire, smoke, water, mold or bio hazard, get professional help from the company with experience and the reputation to restore your property - Allied Property Restoration.