Kalispell Regional Medical Center
In the beautiful Flathead Valley of Northwestern Montana, Kalispell Regional Medical Center is a hospital offering a level of care you would only expect from a large metro area facility.
- A comprehensive cancer program, accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer
- A wide range of orthopedic services
- A Neurosciene and Spine Institute
- A gynecological surgery program including advanced laparoscopic procedures pioneered by our own physicians
- A comprehensive cardiovascular program including a cardiac catheterization lab, electrophysiology, and a heart surgery program
- A Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- and more.
Top Kalispell Hospital
- 2012 The HealthCenter was named a 100 Top Hospital by Thomson Reuters.
- 2012 The American College of Surgeon’s Commission on Cancer (CoC) awarded Northwest Healthcare’s cancer program a three-year Accreditation with Commendation as a community Hospital Cancer Program.
- 2012 The Bass Breast Center was awarded a three-year Accreditation by the American College of Surgeon’s National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers